Your guide to referral marketing
Free & hands-on resources to boost your passive income.
The passive income that's both awesome and unglamorous
Tell a friend; both get a reward.
- Referral marketing rewards are small but plenty.
- It requires basically no work.
- Anyone can earn from it.
- It's risk free and boring.
- * It nicely complements other (riskier or more involving) revenue stream.
What's in it for me?
Rewards = revenue
Free trips, rides, rebates and gift cards are just a different currency.
Some site offers generous discounts when you refer someone, while others more traditional affiliates will simply give you a cut of the sale you generate(~10-50%).
In our program reviews, we'clearly highlighted the reward type and its value to make sure you can focus on what best suits your needs.
Small rewards that adds up
You'll quickly realize that even small rewards can be surprisingly lucrative over the long term.
You'll sometimes earn rewards years later after you posted a link or invited someone. It takes very little work to get started now, and you'll keep reaping the benefits over time.
Being risk free and requiring little work; this certainly won't keep you up at night!
- No barrier to entry: It's simple and quick to get started
- Anyone can do it You don't need to a vast audience, a beach body or some obscure skills.
- It doesn't require much (if any) cash investment
It works on autopilot
how it works, mostly AUTOPILOT - BENEFITS
- Your posts and pages keep driving traffic over time.
- It grows organically
- It takes very little time to ocasionally invite new people and try new products
- People you invited months ago might join today.
- The few manual tasks are super simple