Referral Code: 943894

@Fraternity + aex

AEX 70% Discount and 17.5$ USDT Bonus and 50% off Coupons Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 943894 It is a 70% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''943894'' will be written where it says ''referral''. In addition, if you hold GAT in your account, you will receive an additional 40% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30% + 40% Total 70% and USDT Bonus.

Start the conversation

Referral is smart! 😏

Why don't you post your links on Invitation too?
List the products you love.
Get rewarded.
It's quick & free.

How it works

All product names, logos, brands and dogs are property of their respective owners.
Feel free to check out our privacy policy and terms of service.