Tracy + Ohora

Ohora's triple-layered and semi-cured gel nail strip is a definite game changer for the nail care industry! With the base, color, and top gel cured at just 60%, the strips are flexible and therefore, can easily be stretched and shaped to fit your nail shape and size. Upon curing the remaining 40%, you'll find yourself in awe of these gorgeous salon-quality gel nails that you've done in the comfort of your home.

Start the conversation

Tracy is smart! 😏

Why don't you post your links on Invitation too?
List the products you love.
Get rewarded.
It's quick & free.

Google "G" Logo
   Sign in with Google
How it works

All product names, logos, brands and dogs are property of their respective owners.
Feel free to check out our privacy policy and terms of service.