This is how the cool kids save $$ 😊
Currently a chemical engineering and biology student in the south who's passionate about saving money and helping others save money too! My codes are generally from apps and websites that involve receipt scanning for cash-back or survey sites that pay you to complete surveys. I'm always down to take those extra steps with someone to help us both make some extra points and cash! Also willing to help anyone with questions they may have. Let's get earning my friend 😊
Use my referral code to get a MINIMUM of 2,000 points! You and I will both get 2000 points, and a cool thing is that fetch run specials for me since I'm such a high earner where my referral code can gain each of us up to 5000 points! It's random for what weeks it runs this special, but it's about every other week, so chances are good that when you use my code, we will be earning even more, my friend! Happy earning 😊
Friends install and fill in your activation code, after your friends are installed and active in the YODO app, the code poster and friend (you and me!) will receive a 10% reward on the first day (Aka 30 points out of 300 points)! If he/she (you!) continues to use the Yodo app the next day, the remaining 90% of the reward (the remaining 270 points out of the 300 point reward) will be given! Overall: 300 points to you and 300 points to me :) Step 1 / Day 1: download, sign up, enter my referral code, get 30 points Step/Day 2: log in to app and complete Daily Tasks on day two, receive the remaining 270 points!
Receipt hog will give us 250 bonus points and will give you 5 bonus spins to use on Hog Slots, it's mini-game that works like a slot machine to award you extra bonus points! I really enjoying receipt hog because it's probably the most inclusive receipt scanning app that accepts pretty much every receipt from every kind of store you can think of! This particular receipt scanning app awards coins (points) based on how much you spend at that store, and even if in the off-chance that you can't receive coins for that particular store (aka if it's not a kind of store they accept to award coins), they give you bonus spins for the Hog Slots game, and/or give you extra submissions for the Sweepstakes that they run every month that award thousands of coins as rewards!
For each referral, each of us gets a scratch to win card that awards prizes from a new iPhone 14, 1000 sweat, coins, new AirPods, and random cash prizes! It says that every card is a winner, it's just random what you get! Let's get steppin' babe 😊
Do small tasks, play games, watch short video clips, read news, do surveys to earn points and then convert your points to USD, minimum cashout amount is USD$5 through Paypal. GetPaidTo is a thriving community which is growing daily. It's a free rewards program which allows its members to make great earnings online, at times that suit them and without ever needing to spend any of their own money.
It takes 5 minutes to post your referral codes here for the world to use.
Ad Get Started